Home Buying in Sierra Vista>Question Details

Pamela Echte…, Home Buyer in Sierra Vista, AZ

is this house on a auction?

Asked by Pamela Echternach, Sierra Vista, AZ Tue Mar 20, 2012

5146 Calle virada

Answers

4
Marisa Pigozzo’s answer
Good morning, as promised, here is the answer to your question: bids are being accepted for this property on GoHoming.com. Click on the following link, or copy and paste the following link into your browser, to view the property and read the available guidance on how to sumbit a bid: http://tiny.cc/kevibw
Should you wish representation or more information and guidance on how to submit your bid, please contact me and I'll assist you in the process. Bidding will close in approximately 4 days.
The home you are interested in is not listed in our local MLS. It is, however, listed in the Tucson MLS. I will research this property more extensively tomorrow, as the listing on MLS does not state whether it is being sold at auction or not. As soon as I find the answer to your question, I will post it on this site, or you can email me and I'll send the information directly to you. My email address is marisa.pigozzo@gmail.com. Rest assured that, one way or the other, you will receive an answer to your question.
the real question should be "Are the banks wasting your time with auctions?'

I will answer not with a Yes or No, but with some facts: Some properties are being sold at Auction. Most are not and here is an example. I successfully was the high bidder on 6 properties and was not allowed to purchase any of them. Most of them (if not all) were put back on the market with Realtors and sold for more than I offered and less than their most recent price, only proving that they should just let the Realtors handle most of them.

As for the auction ... Good Luck!
Sierra Vista in which city?