Home Buying in Portage>Question Details

Lisa Rogers, Home Buyer in Portage, IN

is this house in good condition?

Asked by Lisa Rogers, Portage, IN Tue Apr 7, 2009

Answers

7
no. It is a bilevel, and it leaks in the basement. The mold is growing up the walls. The owner has no interest in fixing the problems before selling and Nipsco Red tags the dryer outlet because it goes into the garage. And also has redtagged the hot water heater. the owner has no interest in any of these problems.
Hello Lisa, My name is Shirley Clark and my number is 929-5478 and my email is shirley@shirleyclark.com. The home you are asking about did not come through so if you could call or email me I would be happy to help you out.
Thank You
Shirley:)
Lisa,

Ooops .....

We'll need a little more information to be able to support your interests.

Consider reposting

Welcome to Trulia!
The best way to determine the condition of any property would to go and see it. First you can always drive by, then of course contact your agent and take a look at the inside, if the outside has peaked your interest.
Web Reference: http://www.GinaBombin.com
The property address did not come through with your request. Please email me at groberts@pruexec.com

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you