Home Buying in Torresdale>Question Details

2007, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

is this house available for sale 3124 faifield st pa 19136?

Asked by 2007, Philadelphia, PA Sun Nov 8, 2009

Answers

4
There are also several other nice houses available in this area.
Please feel free to call me to discuss your situation and how I can assist you in finding and negotiating a great deal for you on your next home or investment.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com

DJCRE, Inc.
Real Estate Sales & Leasing
Property Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070 http://www.DJCRE.com
Yes, This House still available ...Ask for $159,900 Nice move in conditions, Harwood floor, Taxes $1465/year, central air and heat, easy to show starting 10/29/09. Also there is another house on the same block 3131 Fairfield st, Older conditions but Corner house....Let me know if you want to see both house, Please Call me @ 267-879-2641..Thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2009
The price is $159,900 and here is the description from the mls

This home features a large eat-in kitchen with a large breakfast bar and many new cabinets for huge amounts of storage. The bay window in front overlooks a new maintenance free patio which is surrounded by a decorative fence. The floors are hardwood that have been totally refinished. The bathroom has a new up-dated vanity cabinet and tile flooring. Central air and heating system with humidifier make the home comfortable year round. The basement has a half bath and a finished area for an office or rec. area. The garage has been converted into a large storage area and and the back allows for one car off street parking. There are three ceiling fans, one in the kitchen area and two in each of the back bedrooms
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2009
yes it is on the market and has been for a little while but showings were not permitted until 10/22

If you need more info on it, just drop me an email at sean.dawes@lnf.com and i would be happy to email you the mls sheet

Sean Dawes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2009