Home Buying in Nokomis>Question Details

Snuzee, Home Buyer in Nokomis, FL

is this house at 605 indiana ave nokomis currently occupied?

Asked by Snuzee, Nokomis, FL Fri Jul 8, 2011

Answers

2
Oh I'm sorry, I was just curious because my bio-mom lived there and we hooked up in 1994. She passed away too early and I was just trying to remember a store that was nearby. So from time to time I like to take a look down memory lane. I wasn't sure why the house for sale again. It was hard enough for my half siblings to sell their home and then to see that it was up on the market again but pulled off I was curious to know if anyone ever lived there. It wasn't exactly the easiest end for them and rather difficult with the step-father. So let's just say it struck a nerve and brought back some good memories until the end. That's all. I'm sorry if I made you concerned. It was just wondering how the place looked like now. It was through Google earth so I'm not too sure how often this gets updated. But again it was just going down on memory lane. I was 35 she was 55 when we reconnected in 1994. Hope you don't mind.
Why do you need to know? I do not like when people ask this question unless they explain themselves!