For Rent in Pflugerville>Question Details

Kelly, Home Buyer in Corpus Christi, TX

is this home for rent?

Asked by Kelly, Corpus Christi, TX Sun Nov 16, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071122080-18425-Stargazer-Wa…

Answers

4
Kelly,

I'd be happy to get you a list of properties for lease, and email them to you. There are lots of homes in Pflugreville for lease. I have one now that is a very nice home. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll email it to you.

Good Luck

Starlet Sattler
512-658-0764
starletsattler@sbcglobal.net
Kelly,

This homes does appear to be for sale by a new home builder. If you are going to be around for the holidays, give me a call to go over all options available to you in the Pflugerville area. It is an unprecedented time to buy and a good time to rent with a large selection of both. If you are still interested, I can email you properties of the area free of charge. All I need is your criteria and email address.

Thanks and have a great day,

Greg
Kelly,

Thanks and have a great day,

Greg
this is a new home from a new home builder. if rental is not an option, would you like to talk to the builder to see what incentives we can get for you for purchase?

regards,
chris rodriguez
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 16, 2008