Sridevi Lalg…, Home Buyer in Lewisville, TX

is this home available still?

Asked by Sridevi Lalgudi, Lewisville, TX Tue Apr 19, 2011

Answers

9
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

I would love the opportunity to assist you throughout your home buing experience. I can save you a great deal of time, money all while helping releave the stress of buying your first estate. Feel free to contact me directly so we can experience your adventure together.

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Vet.
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157

For an updated search please visit my new site http://www.blissful-estates.com
Contact me at 214-695-3015. Best regards, Kim
I am interested in seeing this property. Please share the details of whom to contact. Thank You
You don't have a property address listed. In the Valley Ranch area you can call me at 214-695-3015 and I'll be able to assist you. Which house are you talking about?
Flag Mon Mar 19, 2012
Yes it is. Are you interested in seeing it?
Maybe yes, maybe no...I suggest you team up with a Realtor that can answer all your questions. Let me know if I can help.
No home is listed therefore can't assist with your request(s)

Obviously you don't have a Realtor to assist with your seach for Irving homes for sale. Contact my office happy to forward "real time searches" based on lender specifications and your particulars.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Hello Sridevi
Can you let us know what home you were interested in for more information? We have access to determine whether it is sold, still available or what stage it is at.

I highly recommend that if you are in the market for a home that you work with a Realtor or Agent because home buying is a process and to obtain information of value to make an informed decision you need to find representation. There are many things to consider to help you and in this market you need someone on your corner to represent your interests in the transaction, buyer representation is not to be underestimated.

regards
Jamuna Thill
http://www.jamunat.com
(72) 814 3682
Good afternoon Srivedi. This is Kim with Ebby Halliday and I office in our Valley Ranch location. Which home are you interested in finding more information about? I would be happy to help you through this site, or you can click on my profile information and call me any time. I am at your service and best regards, Kim
Sridevi,
We need more information. Unfortunately we cannot see what you were looking at. One thing you can do is to contact a local real estate agent and they will be able to get you the information you require. Good Luck.