Home Buying in Oakhurst>Question Details

carmela.davis, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

is this address in st joe township or wayne township?

Asked by carmela.davis, Fort Wayne, IN Wed Oct 2, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

5
Ken Richardson’s answer
Hi Carmela, Oakhurst is in St. Joe Township. If you are interested in this area we have a great listing for you to see. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom ranch home just reduced to $89,900! Please contact me to schedule a private viewing of the home. I have more than 27 years of local real estate experience and will be happy to show you other homes in the area as well.

Ken Richardson
Ken Richardson Realty Company
Office: (260) 422-1888
Cell: (260) 413-6058
E-mail: ken@kenrichardsonrealty.com
Carmela,

Your question did not include an address, so I am not sure what home is in question. There was one clue, "Home Buying in Oakhurst." So I am assuming that your are interested in Oakhurst Drive which has three homes listed for sale. At any rate, Oakhurst is in St. Joe Township.

Are you interested in that township? And if so, would you like to see any of these homes?

Chip Perry w/Re/Max Home Connection
chipperry@remax.net
260-341-5038
Oakhurst is in St. Joe Township Carmela. Let me know if I can help you find something there or anywhere else of interest. Call me at 260-413-7029. Thanks!
It is in St. Joe Township Carmela. Please let us know how we can assist you further! We can be reached at 260.704.0843. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi Carmela!

Oakhurst subdivision between Stellhorn Rd and Trier Rd is in St Joe township.