nwahbangg, Home Buyer in

is this a safe neighborhood?

Asked by nwahbangg, Wed Jul 10, 2013

Answers

4
Another tip I give, is to ride through the neighborhood at different times of day to observe
Hi nwahbangg! As a Realtor, I am not at liberty to discuss crime. My advice is to call the police of that area and inquire.
Hello Nwahbangg!

Realtors can appreciate buyers concerns about different neighborhoods. However, it's best to receive information about the safety of a neighborhood through the local police department. They can provide answers to your questions that are outside a Realtor's scope of knowledge and expertise. Also, the local police department can provide you insight on local community groups, etc. that you may want to contact and connect with as well.

Happy house hunting!

Bridgette "Kyria" Chase
Exit Bennett Realty
301.974.7110 | mobile
http://www.BridgetteChase.com
Hi Nwahbangg,

I am not sure what neighborhood in 20785 you are referencing. It is outside of our scope as Realtor to make that determination. I would recommend you review your local crime stats, talk to some neighbors and visit the community at several different times during the day to make that assessment yourself.

good luck