Home Buying in Roselle>Question Details

Angel007, Home Buyer in Roselle Park, NJ

is there such a town in nj with a good school system and low taxes ??

Asked by Angel007, Roselle Park, NJ Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

5
Well - the big question is............what is your price range, and what do you consider to be "low" taxes?

Where do you want live - in what part of the state...........
Old Bridge Township is a great school system with taxes that are not bad at all. Its a large town with a lot to offer. Properties are large also... exit 123 on the parkway. close to all major transportation. Any help I would be happy to assist.

Matthew Simone
All Towne Realty
732.320.6299
Bedminster has low taxes! Kids go got Bedminster schools through 8th grade then to Somerset Hills Regional - Bernards High - in Bernardsville for highschool. Great schools, low taxes!
Of course, with all do respect what do you consider a good school system and low taxes. I think Bergen County is an excellent place to start. Great schools and manageable taxes. If you need help being pre-approved, please feel free to contact me. I also have RE agents that I can refer you to help you find the perfect home:

Feel free to contact me via email or phone:

Mickey Ballantine
REMN
973-532-8733
mballantine@remn.com

Please view my reference page to see testimonials!
There are a few at the Jersey Shore. Spring lake, Sea Girt, Spring Lake Heights, Manasquan. You can search for homes there on my website, below.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com