Home Buying in Bass River>Question Details

Jackson, Home Buyer in Bass River, MA

is there such a thing as a rent to own property?

Asked by Jackson, Bass River, MA Wed Jun 10, 2009

Answers

2
Absolutely! People have been doing them even wayyyyyyy back in the 1970's.

I've posted in length about the in's and out's along with the positive and negative issues involved in Lease-to-Own deals. Just take a look at my previous posts or my website for a bunch of info.

The late, great Real Estate columinist Bob Bruss was also a big fan of Lease-to-Own deals. He, himself, used this technique to live in one of his houses for about 10+ years! His columns were written for the public and to educate them on various topics. I suggest reading up on some of his columns.

As lenders continue to offer stricter guidelines for the people the lend to....it's opened up the opportunity for Lease Purchases to come back into the marketplace.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email.

Darin
Web Reference: http://www.hhiinvesting.com
There are. Check with those who offer rent. Some may be happy to know that there is a sale in the future. Also some owners who have had there property on the market for too long, may be willing to rent to own so they can stop the cash outlay. I just had a seller in Yarmouth who rented instead of keeping his property on the open market. I also know of one property owner in Truro that is willing to rent to own. If I can help let me know.