Home Buying in Blue Ridge>Question Details

emilee.corn, Other/Just Looking in McCaysville, GA

is there any way we could get this property for lower the price?

Asked by emilee.corn, McCaysville, GA Thu May 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3041213131--Black-Ankle-Crk-B…

Answers

2
Nicki Tipton’s answer
Hi emilee and thanks for your question. Negotiation is always possible with any transaction. I do that all the time and my motto is always all they can do is say no. I would be happy to help if you would like any information or would like to be added to my client list please feel free to call/text/email me anytime. thanks again and I look forward to working with you soon.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Anything is possible. The best thing for you to do is talk to a real estate agent in your area and have them give you the details of this property. Have them find out what similar homes in the area are selling for and once you have as much information as you can get have your agent write up an offer and see what the seller says. Your Agent should be able to tell you what a good offer would be.