Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

Joseph  O Al…, Home Buyer in Old Hill, Springfield,...

is there any uwner will do do a lease purchase in these srea.these will be for 3 month at most

Asked by Joseph O Alabi, Old Hill, Springfield, MA Thu Mar 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1039958806-8205-Summerview-Ct…

Answers

2
Hello Mr. Alabi, I'll be happy to assist you. I moved from MA myself a few years ago. Please contact me directly with the information below.

God bless,
Enyinna Ezeife-Oshakuade
Associate Broker
817-808-7831mobile
817-886-0679direct
866-421-1042fax
http://enyinna.yourkwagent.com
Licensed R.E. Broker in MA & TX
*Making dreams come true.
Dear Joseph,

Your question was not clear about the timing you are considering. Are you saying that you want to lease for "3 months" and then buy a house? If that is not the scenario, please write back and clarify.

I assume from what you indicated that you do not want to rent for 3 months, and then go find a house to buy and move into it. You want to make just ONE move. What price range are you qualified to buy in (?) will be the first question asked of you. Do you have any other options for the next few months?

You may find an individual owner who would do a "lease/purchase" deal for you, but not a Realtor. The Texas Real Estate Commission will not allow a Real Estate Agent to write the contract for a "lease/purchase" scenario. You will have to hire an attorney, and even most of them will not touch it with a ten-foot pole.

There is good reason for that. Most such deals wind up in such a mess that it is not worth it, and you, as the buyer, may wind up losing all the money you put into it, and stil getting evicted from the house. The way the Texas Laws are written, it is too easy for someone to file a lawsuit over it, and a lot more complicated than you could ever know. Do yourself a favor, and seek another alternative.

If you will contact me directly, I will do my best to help you get into a situation that will work for your family. Before I can start making suggestions, I would need to know more about your personal financial situation. I am available to meet with you this weekend if you like. Or any day you are off work. Give me a call, or shoot me an email.

Best of luck to you! ...And welcome to Texas!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.com
===================