Home Buying in Syosset>Question Details

Shahzalt6, Home Buyer in Syosset, NY

is there any place where i can buy a small project house, but on a lot of land (.5 acres) in syosset, ny?

Asked by Shahzalt6, Syosset, NY Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

4
You can check http://www.mlsli.com for available area properties; if you need assistance feel free to contact me directly...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 9, 2012
from my research, it all depends on your budget and other criteria. when searching for a home for myself, i've noticed that there are a few homes available in that land size, but they were not in a desirable area for me (backing into a school, backing towards commercial property, near the train tracks, etc.)

if that doesn't bother you, take a look at some houses up and around north syosset. i saw some houses in that area last month that had 1/2 acre land. also, i believe 87 circle drive was a larger than normal lot as well.

i'm not an expert, just a regular person...so i have no vested interest
It really depends on your definition on what a small project really is. It also comes down to the price range you are in. I would advise you to write a list of items that you believe are the most important to you in regards to the property you are looking for and have a professional in the area to work with you. I strongly recommend that you have an experienced Realtor from the area help you with your search. If I can be of any more help to you please don't hesitate to contact me.
There are several homes in Syosset that may fit your requirements - some are short sales and some will close in the regular manner. The price range varies. Please contact me to further discuss your needs, ie: price range, location, etc.

Arlynn

Arlynn B. Palmer, Associate Broker, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Claire Sobel
(516)410-3594
(516)621-6300 x 205
Arlynn@ArlynnPalmer.com
http://www.ArlynnPalmer.com