Home Buying in Oklahoma City>Question Details

emmytoreal, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

is there any other fee to be paid apart from the posted price?

Asked by emmytoreal, Oklahoma City, OK Thu Feb 6, 2014

Answers

7
Not if you just want a deed, paying in cash and will take the seller's word on everything.
Closing costs are in addition to the posted price of the house. If you are using a lender, they will provide you with a cost to close estimate. You will also establish your escrow account with prepaids. That includes a portion of insurance and property taxes for the coming year. The insurance will be an estimate and you will choose your own insurance company. Property taxes on a specific property can be found on the county assessor's site or your realtor can provide them to you once you decide on a property.

Are you a first time home buyer? If so, I do a first time home buyer consultation and would be happy to meet with you and explain the process of purchasing a home.
Have the REALTOR member you have hired go over your estimated cost to buyer sheet again or the Loan Officer you have hired.
Good afternoon:

Yes there are other fees that will go along with your purchase, as the other Realtors have stated you will have closing cost which will consist of title fee, closing fees, inspections fees, your apprasal, normally 4 months of taxes, one year of insurance plus 3 months plus your down payment, which is normally 3 1/2% of your sales price and this is the minimum amount unless your can qualify for a VA loan: In most cases I can get the seller to pay all of your closing cost but it is not allowed by law that the seller pay your down paymnet, if you qualify you might be able to get Down Payment Assistance through a government sponsored business:

If you do not have a Realtor I would be glad to talk with you about all the possibilities and help you find your new home:

Thank You
John Phillips
405 413 0791
Yes. You'll have closing costs which consist of lender's fees, title insurance and fees, tax and home insurance escrows, inspection fees, etc...
Your realtor should discuss the option of asking the sellers to cover some or all of your closing costs.
Feel free to contact me if you would like more information. Ill be glad to help.

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Elite
651-9320
Bridgettwells@kw.com
There will be closing costs associated with the purchase of any property. Buyers closing costs can be negotiated between you and seller. The lender has costs/fees that are paid in advance, some taxes and insurance are paid in advance, and there are fees for the title company. Your realtor should give you an estimate of costs before you buy. If you need help you can give me a call at (405) 204-8215 or email at andrewarmstrong@kw.com and I can explain it to you step by step! Thanks
as a buyer you will have a number of other expenses called "closing costs". I suggest you speak with your realtor and/or mortgage rep for a specific list of those fees. One fee will the the cost of the inspections.......there will be fees associated with your mortgage.......there are others, and they vary from state to state...........some closing costs can be factored into your offer, but again, you need to sit down and speak to a Realtor who can explain this................. and walk you through it step by step................
Best wishes
don't forget, that posted list price may be negotiable, too!
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014