Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Barry, Home Buyer in 07093

is there any mandatory membership fee required at Aberdeen homes?

Asked by Barry, 07093 Mon Aug 1, 2011

Answers

5
There are quite a few extremely well-priced homes and condos in Aberdeen. And that goes for both the non equity required properties east of Jog and the equity required ones west of Jog.

All in all Aberdeen is a great community!

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33498
561-573-3238
joanmoorerealtor@gmail.com
http://www.boca-delray-boynton.com
and by the way, West of Jog there is one community in Aberdeen that does not have a mandatory membership in case your interested. Homes start at about $325,000 and NO membership is required, but you can still join if you want to.
Yes Barry, Aberdeen has a mandatory membership. Send me your email and I'll send you a pdf file, which entails a break down of the fee schedule.
East of Jog there is no membership fee. West of Jog, membership fees START at $2000, dues are under $7000 a year. Golf membership is $30,000. While you get no voting rights with the $2000 membership, you have clubhouse access, dining room there is excellent, access to the fitness studio and can attend the social events.

I have a lovely property under contract in Aberdeen, closing soon. Would be most happy to show you homes there - let me know how many bedrooms, pool, 1 or 2 story. It is an excellent choice.

Marilyn Jacobs
Berger Realty Group
561-302-3388
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
http://www.FloridaLuxuryCountryClubHomes.com
Yes, they have many different plans and it also depends upon which HOA within the community. I've added the link below to Aberdeen's Membership page on their web site.

Todd Kevitch
BPO Realty LLC