Home Buying in Apple Creek>Question Details

Mags, Home Buyer in Apple Creek, San Ant...

is there any history of haunting or ghost sightings at 6042 broadmeadow?

Asked by Mags, Apple Creek, San Antonio, TX Wed Oct 20, 2010

Answers

6
Ralph Buller’s answer
If you are looking for a guarantee that the home has no spirits, I am sure you can find someone who will charge you to check out the house. But as you ask about history, I had to go to my history expert, my high school history teacher. I graduated in 1958 so he has plenty of experience. He said he had never read about proven haunting or ghost sightings at that address or any other address in our state.
Plus, that is not something a seller would be required by law to disclose as I believe it would be hard to prove.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 20, 2010
I know of a clairvoyant who will rid a property of ghosts. Feel free to contact me if you would like her information.
Some may consider this a boo-ring question but if you're serious and have the time to invest in doing some personal research, consider looking around the neighborhood on the evening of October 31st.

Remember.....Who do you want to call....."Ghost Busters!"
Ask the neighbors on both sides, across the street, and behind.
Mags, forget history. If you are buying, the real question is -- are there ghosts NOW.

Think about it. Does it matter if the ghost were there last year, or in 1892? No.

I recommend the services of a good clairvoyant, or other-side-seer. I do not know of any in your area. But if you inquire around and ask some prominent local psychics, they may be able to lead you to a good expert.

Again, the key is whether the ghosts are there now, not in the past.

An interesting question, why do you ask? I was just reading Spriits of San Antonio and South Texas by Docia Schultz Williams and Renta Byrne ( I mean it is the season for ghosts, ghoblins and things that go bump in the night) but I didn't see this address mentioned. There are reported ghosts in King William, The Alamo, The San Pedro Playhouse, The Express News, Jose Navarro's Haunted Homestead, La Villita, The Menger and El Tropicana. We even have a country ghost named David, a whistling ghost in Luckenbach, a strange spirit in Castrovillee, and Harvey at the Harlequin, so they are everywhere, BOO! But, sorry to say, I haven't seen a mention of one 6042 Broadmeadow. However, that said, rumor has it that on the night of Oct 31, ghosts are likely to appear at 6042 Broadmeadows door. (Along with a few fairies, princesses, ninjas and goblins) Happy Halloween.