Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

julio c.coro…, Renter in Rosemont, Orlando, FL

is there any chance to rent to own a properity while I sell mine in colombia?

Asked by julio c.coronado, Rosemont, Orlando, FL Wed Nov 20, 2013

Answers

7
Hi Julio,

I'm a loan officer with Florida Community Bank. As a community bank, we loan our own money. As such, we have several unique loan products that might suit your needs.

We have a full suite of products from pledged assets, cross collaterallization, loans for Foreign and Canadian Nationals, 2nd homes and investments, etc. I may be able to help you with your transaction.

Feel free to contact me at the info below to see you can buy now instead of renting.

Jacqueline L. Clarke
FLORIDA COMMUNITY BANK
Sr. Residential Loan Officer
NMLS 229820
8910 Conroy Windermere Road
Orlando, FL 32835
407.786.8019 Direct
407.591.7693 Mobile
561-455-9981 eFacsimile
Jacqueline: thanks for your advice about buying instead of renting. That is my main concern once I get there. Probably you know now my adverse circunstnaces; I have to sell my apartment right here in Colombia south america, before I make any move towrd buying in USA. This transaction will take a few months in orther to get a good amount of money to buy a condo or at least to give a good down payment. My wish is to buy a property as low as i can afford it in order to abboy any unwanted debt. But I wil consider any loan which could help me to get what I´d see good to living in it. I´m a USA citizen willing to return to what I love very much. Maybe you already know that I have lost a property in Las Vegas Nevada to a forclosure and at this time I don´t know how bad is my credit score. What I´m go to do is contact you as soon I get there . I you have another sugestion don´t exitate to do it. I´ll be glad to here from you. Sincerely ,..julio
Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013
Julito, I'm not sure of your credit score, but 6 years ago (what did you have -- short sale or foreclosure?) should not be a problem.

Looking to find rent to own is a bad idea, like many pro's already described, and the best route will be to sell you home in Colombia first, and then come here and buy. With the cash from the sale, you will have a nice downpayment, and the rest of the purchase you should have no problems to finance if there are no other issues on your credit history.

Please, contact me at natallia.mann@yahoo.com, and I will be happy to help you out in greater detail.

Buena suerte, señor!

~Natasha~
No hay problema, mi numero de teléfono en Estados Unidos es 407-970-8245, y estoy a su disposición.
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
Natasha, gracias por tu consejo, veo que me tendré que esperar un buen tiempo y no me queda otro recurso. Cuando llegue allí trataré de contactarte para que me des una manito. Gracias por todo.
Flag Thu Nov 21, 2013
Are you a foreign national. If so check with Compass Lending, they have a variety of special lending options for foreign nationals. =o)
slim to no chance. Best sell your home in Columbia and then come back to live here with cash to buy.
Julio,

It is very hard to find a rent to own property in today market. When you find one, it may not fit into your search criteria. The best I can suggest is to wait until you sold your home in Columbia, then purchase here. That way, you can have all the options available to you. On the same token, Real Estate in Central Florida is on the way up. If you wait too long, you may need to pay more for the home that you buy today. Second option is for you to talk to a lender to explore your buying power. I am not sure if you are a US residence or not. If you are not, you may need to get a foreign National loan. Not all the lenders have this kind of loan so you would need to shop around. It does not cost you to talk to any of the Licensed Real Estate Agents. Talk to one of the agents so we can guide you to the right direction.

TN-Trung Nguyen
Real Estate Professional
La Rosa Realty LLC.,
Licensed in FL
tnguyen@larosarealty.com
Cell: 321.946.1403
Trung, thanks for your pront answer. I´m a USA citizen by Natuaralization and I did ritired to my home country a few years ago and I´m right now in limbo because my big wish is going back to the land that I´d loved very much and I´m not sure if for any chance I can use my borrowing power at this time. I really don´t know how will be my credit record after being a defaulted home owner. I lost a property in Las Vegas Nevada about six years ago. Do you think that will affecte my credit and will be a stone in the buying of any anything under this conditions.?
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hi Julio:

Lease to own properties are so incredibly limited. In this hot market that everything sells fast, you would usually end up with a home that does not appraise and that is why the owner is considering a lease to own option.

The best suggestion would be to wait until your home sells and then purchase your home with a regular loan. This way your options will be open to all homes for sale in the market.

To start your search process below is the link to homes for sale in Orlando:

http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/listings/areas/…

Hope this help & please let me know if you have any question regarding any of the communities.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Search Entire MLS At: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Hello Julio

Have you spoken to a Loan Officer?

it maybe that you can get a loan, with very little down depending on your individual situation
I say that because , It is very difficult to to do a lease purchase in this market

Pls contact me for a review so I can fit you into a prodcut that will work for you now

Tom Bawany | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS #519971
Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc.
500 Winderley Place, Suite 112
Maitland, FL 32751
F: 866.552.6351 | C: 407.924.2759
E: tbawany@remn.com | http://www.remn.com
Thanks Tom, I do have a question : how hard will be to buy a property under the circusntances I have? I lost a property in Las Vegas Nevada due to lack of work? I´m a retiree living out of the States for about six years. I´m still able to buy anything i florida?
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013