Home Buying in Conway>Question Details

Blue_cowgirl…, Home Buyer in Conway, AR

is there an affodable 4 bedroom home in the country with atleast 5 acres of land in the Greenbrier, Ar area?

Asked by Blue_cowgirl17, Conway, AR Sun Apr 19, 2009

i am a first time home buyer. we'er lookin for a place in the country. were looking to buy horses and fourwheelers. we have two dogs, three kids, and then theres my wife and I. we need at least 4 bedrooms. can you help us find one?

Answers

2
Hello! My husband and I are selling our 4 bedroom home with 5 acres+shop+barn in Enola, which is a few miles from Greenbrier. We have it listed with Terry Ross at American Pride Properties. Here's more info if you're interested. Good luck in your search!

Spacious 4 bed, 2.5 bath home in Enola on 5 acres plus shop and barn. Home is 2318 sq. feet and features large open living area, brand new Carrier HVAC system, granite countertops, custom cabinets with pull-outs, all stainless steel appliances, jet tub in master, breakfast bar, fireplace, roomy laundry room with sink, oversized garage, huge front and back porches, split floor plan, and much more. Property also includes a large 40x30 shop with 2 roll up doors, a separate open barn, and is fenced and ready for horses or livestock. Peaceful country home yet close to the city.

PHOTOS:
http://www.photobucket.com/enola_house/
The password is: country

DETAILS:
* Built in 2004
* Solid granite countertops installed in 2010
* All appliances are stainless steel and were also purchased in 2010
* New Carrier $10k high efficiency Heat & Air system installed in 2010 (lower utility bills and warranty!)
* High speed internet available
* Huge master bedroom!
* Two person Jacuzzi tub in master bath
* Built in vanity and sink in one of the other bedrooms
* Oversized 2 car garage attached to house, with its own half bath
* Large covered back AND front porches
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room, dining room, and back porch
* Set well off the road, with completely paved asphalt circle drive that wraps around property

* Secluded back yard is perfect for bird watching and enjoying nature!
* Mineral rights included with property

30x40 shop building (1200 square feet):
* Wired with 240v\120v electrical
* Double garage doors
* Concrete floors
* Storage area in the second level of the building

30x30 barn
* Wired with 120v electrical
* Barn for horses/livestock
* Flat and clear pasture land fully fenced and gated, ready for horses\livestock

Property is priced to sell at $259,000 and includes all 3 buildings (house, shop, barn) and mineral rights. We are open to paying some of the buyer’s closing costs with the right offer. Listed with American Pride Properties - Terry and Glen Ross (501) 327-5956.
Hi Blue Cowgirl,

I'd love to assist you in finding a 4 bedroom home in Greenbrier. It's a great place for what you're trying to do. Finding 4 bedroom homes in Greenbrier can be tricky, b/c majority of the homes are 3 beds, 2 baths. I would definitely recommend you get help from a quality real estate professional concerning this. (Even if you choose not to work with me :) ).

For a more guided approach to purchasing a home, email me at byron.jones@crye-leike.com