Mikeeb, Home Buyer in 49508

is there a site with multiple listings for land contract options in Michigan?

Asked by Mikeeb, 49508 Mon Sep 28, 2009

i am actually looking for a fixer upper, looking for houses under 80k.

Answers

5
If your still looking feel free to email me Ashley.Fannon@ListTrue.com I look at houses everyday in that price range and would be happy to send you the listings on the MLS. Trust me there's a ton out there! Hope to here from you soon!
Hi Mike,

YES, We offer 35-40 land contracts in the greater Grand Rapids MI area. We have a great fixer upper on the NW side of GR for $30,000 on our site. We also have 4 others under $40,000.

Check out our site and feel free to contact us

Justin
Web Reference: http://www.BuyNowGR.com
MIke,

I have a personal relationship with an investor in Grand Rapids, MI who has a large inventory of homes for sale on Land Contact. Please feel free to contact me to discuss it further.

TJ Malkasian
Top Flite Financial
TJ@TopFliteFinancial.com
616-433-7066
Yes, sort of. Land contract options can be found through a realtor. Terms are specified in our listings. Ther terms could include land contract as an option. Your best bet is find a realtor you can work well with and form a business relationship. Realtors are very helpful people.
Hi Mikeeb, not really, you would have to look through the MLS. If you are working with a Realtor, they can put in certain criteria when searching for a property. The Realtors search is more extensive then looking on realtor.com

Pam Bava e-Pro Realtor
GMAC Real Estate / The Kee Group
Web Reference: http://www.thekeegroup.net