manuel.droz, Home Buyer in Inglewood, CA

is there a seller to buyer purchase agreement form i can download online?

Asked by manuel.droz, Inglewood, CA Mon Jul 15, 2013

Answers

8
penny wise and contract foolish.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 17, 2013
Work with a local agent you will have better luck. You think you are saving money by not using an agent, but you are most likely shortchanging yourself. There are many issues to protect from in a Real estate transaction.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 16, 2013
There are forms available to the public but they are not free. Real estate contracts are highly complicated so I strongly suggest that you use a real estate professional or an attorney throughout your transaction.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
Let;s say you need surgery... would you look for instructions on line on how to do surgery on yourself and then do it? Or would you go with a proven known professional doctor that could odo the surgery for you?

Trying to do real estate transactions with hundreds of thousands of dollars at stake and thinking that downloading a contract on the internet will be the smart thing to do, may not be that.

Best of luck.

Ron
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
If you've already been pre-approved for a loan (or are paying cash) and need help preparing and submitting an offer, please contact me directly. I can prepare the forms to be completed electronically. I can also help you determine a good offer price for the home based on comparable sales. I would become your agent in this case, and help you throughout the transaction. If you have not been pre-approved for a loan I can assist you with this too.

Stephanie Irto
Broker, Realtor
Equity Builders Home Financing and Real Estate
http://www.EquityBuildersRealEstate.com
Phone: 714.603.9383
Stephanie.irto@gmail.com
DRE# 01821152
NMLS#866086
I have listings access to 23 counties inside California and up to 147 million records.
Dear Manuel,
I am not aware of any that are available online. I recommend you work with a Realtor or attorney for your own protection.
Are You the Seller? if so I am all ears. are you the buyer? if so I have the answer for you. Thanks