Home Buying in Bennington>Question Details

Ree, Home Buyer in Bennington, VT

is there a scheduled open house soon would like to look at this house?

Asked by Ree, Bennington, VT Sun Oct 16, 2011

Answers

5
If you are asking about the home on 1397 Walloomsac rd in benning ton you can call 802 380-7169 for a walk through and Info
If a home is for sale by owner I would ask the seller before getting an agent you will save money, although the bank funding the mortguage will want an updated appraisal
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012
Some of the info for 1397 Walloomsac is in accurate its on 1.82 ares and has been completely remodeled inside all hardwood floors, partially finished basement , new siding ect , it may need new appraisal
Flag Sun Jul 1, 2012
If there is a sign out front, simply call the numbe and arrange an appointment to see. Sometimes I have simply stopped the car and walked up and knocked on the door.
Ree you have not provided an address for your question. I am in Wilmington if you email me here I may be able to help you.
why don't you just answer the question????
Flag Sun Apr 1, 2012
Ree,
I agree with Sally, get your own agent to schedule a showing for you. At an open house you'll meet the seller's agent who represents the seller. If you show them you really like it, it may make for a tougher negotiation if you make an offer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 16, 2011
If you really want to see this house, then why not contact a Realtor? He/she can work for you as a buyer's agent and can show you any house you'd like!