Home Buying in Birmingham>Question Details

taqi.wali, Renter in Birmingham, AL

is there a phone number to contact the realator about more informafion concering this property?

Asked by taqi.wali, Birmingham, AL Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

9
David Mason gave you great advice. Real estate professionals have ready access to public information (and some private information) that can help you.
please resend phone #s for barbara jones we lost it thanking you in advance Ms Jones
That home hasn't been listed for sale since 2010. Did you want to contact someone about buying, renting or a problem with the property? Any Realtor should be able to help you pursue the purchase of a property, even if it is not being actively marketed. If you are looking to rent, contact me for a list of rental management contacts who can help. If you need to contact the owner, any Realtor can help you identify who that is through the tax records, but you should be specific about what you want, so we can better help you.
I sent my contact information so you could contact me directly. I need a little more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.
the property that i requested the information on is 936 parkway drive birmingham alabama. I need a direct contace number to speak to someone.
By "the Realtor," if you mean the listing broker hired by the seller to market the home, you can often click on the "Provided by:" link to the listing broker's company to obtain contact info. If the property is not listed for sale, then of course, there is no Realtor involved. Also, some brokers are fee for service, and only provide their clients an MLS listing. They usually expect you to contact the property owner directly. One way to contact the listing broker, is to drive by the property and obtain the contact information from the yard sign, if you are looking for a specific property.

As a prospective buyer, it is usually best to find someone who could represent your interests as a buyer, since the Realtor that works for you will have access to all the listings in the area of town you are interested in, and can help negotiate for you.

You can also do a thorough search of all properties currently listed in the Birmingham MLS yourself at my website.
You did not include the property address that you were referring to. You can contact me by email or cell at 205-914-5184 and I will can help you.
Hi. What property are you referring to? I am a realtor in the Birmingham area. You can contact me at 205-223-4701.
I don't see a the property you're referring to.