Home Buying in Bixby>Question Details

Travelgal, Home Buyer in Bixby, OK

is there a home in Jenks or Bixby that has about 1 acre and is NOT in an HOA.. no HOA's

Asked by Travelgal, Bixby, OK Fri Jun 17, 2011

Answers

4
There is a house at 7420 E. 130th St. S. Bixby, that is .5 acre and there is no HOA.
Yes, I know of a home on the 9000 block of East 136th St South in Bixby. It has .76 acres, 1921 Sqft, with many updates. There is no HOA. It is between Memorial and Mingo. It is not listed anywhere at this time and would be willing to do a FSBO.
Hi, there! There are several homes in the Jenks/Bixby area on 1 acre + lots with no HOA's. Feel free to email or call me and I'll send you the listings to review.

Allison Sheffield
Chinowth & Cohen Realtors
918-951-7009 Cell
asheffield@cctulsa.com
I don't know if anyone answered your question about the house in Jenks or Bixby on the acre but there are several great homes that would fall into that criteria. Knowing the ballpark price you are wanting to purchase in would be helpful in directing you to the right areas as well. I would be happy to send you some info if you want to list some additional criteria you are looking for as well as price. There are some great deals right now!