Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

graciela gue…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

is there a contract pending on this house?

Asked by graciela guerra, Orlando, FL Tue May 21, 2013

This house is already sold. Sorry
If you contact me via my profile and provide me with an address I will gladly check for you. I can also check for other properties available in the neighborhood.

Please feel free to go to my website: http://www.miamibuyproperties.com and go to Property Search.

If you need anything else, feel free to contact me.

Pablo Torres, MBA
AF Realty, LLC
I can check any pending sales or send you all available listings in the area of your interest, please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com
do you have a address of the house you are curious to see if it is a contract on the property. Please contact me and I will assit you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Partners SW
Without a link to the property you are questioning or the property address I cannot help you.

Unfortunately Trulia and several other Real Estate sites are not linked directly to the MLS, therefore the data presented is incorrect. If you would like to know what properties are available you can search on my website at http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez

At the top of the page is a red search field, enter the information (location, price, etc.) and it will provide search results as per the MLS. Of course this information is just based on the MLS and any further verification on accuracy would have to be directly with the listing agent.