Home Buying in Carson>Question Details

315love, Other/Just Looking in Carson, CA

is their anyone that can help me even w/ my bad credit?

Asked by 315love, Carson, CA Mon Nov 16, 2009

We have been renting a 1 bedroom apartment which includes my husband and I, my mom and 2 brothers paying close to 1100 a month. We've been looking but always gets shutdown due to bad credit. The money is good we have no problem paying monthly, it's just our bad credit...

Answers

3
Lenders look at your credit to determine whether you will pay your bills on time. They don't look at your promises, all they want to know is - have these people been paying their bills on time!
So, you need to fix your credit. If you've been paying your bills on time, and there are errors in your credit report, you have to fix that. If you had a period where you hadn't been paying your bills on time . . . well, see, there's the problem, right there.
Here's the help: don't take on a mortgage until you've cleared up your credit problems, whatever they may be.
Anything is possible, but I would need more information. If you are serious about this, then you should make an appointment with a local realtor and review your situation. I have sold many homes in Carson and I would be happy to help you and your family.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
Hello future home buyer. If you can show proof of income by way of w-2 or even if you are self employed but report through a 1040 I can help you right now. Let me give you a warning though if you are self employed and made $ 60,000 last year but reported $ 15,000 Don't bother. If you are planning on purchasing in Carson you will need more than that to qualify to purchase a place. At any rate call me, I have solutions for your credit ( I can restore and raise your FICO LEGALLY) and for your loan.
Dan Ferrera 323 630 7037 Direct line
Web Reference: http://AAFinanceGroup.net