Home Buying in Astrodome>Question Details

Yousu, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

is the unit 24 of 7447 cambridge city place, houston, tx still available? is the unit of 40 of 7447 cambridge city place houston tx still available?

Asked by Yousu, Houston, TX Thu Nov 10, 2011

Answers

5
There are 5 other units available. Number 24 and 40 are not available right now. Would you like me to send you the other condos available? Just let me know? I know the area very well and I would love to help you find a new place.

Have a great day!
There are 5 active listings and 1 rental listing in City Place Townhomes. Yes, 24 was sold in July, but 40 was leased out ...I can send you a link for the properties, or you can look them up on HAR.COM
I have bought, sold, and leased Townhomes and Condos if you need any further assistance. Feel free to check out my website.
I am looking for Roommate(lady working or student) have No animals at home, could you please let me know if there is vacancy.
I am female, working and studying my number is 8329009207
thank you have a good day
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013
Hello, Unit 24 at 7447 Cambridge sold on July 1, 2011 for $135,000. There are currently 5 units on the market. The least expensive is Unit 33 for $150,000 and it is a 2 bedroom with 1.5 baths. I will suggest looking at http://www.har.com to get the most current information. If you should like assistance, please contact me.

Respectfully,
Jeff Cox
Prudential Gary Greene Realtors
Office 713-961-1722
Cell 713-240-2044
Email jeffcox@garygreene.com
You have a good start here but do not make the mistake of thinking your answer will come from these Q&A boards. You should be interviewing local Realtors from this website and then select one to work with in your area. Realtor selection is phase 1, finding property with your selected Realtor is phase 2. Good luck to you. Try Diane or look here http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Houston-broker--18875
Yousu,

I am sorry but neither of those properties are available. There are more in the area that I would love to show you. I can send you a list if you provide your email address. I look forward to hearing from you!

Diane Hermis
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dianehermis@yahoo.com