Home Buying in Millville>Question Details

kevin08332, Home Buyer in Millville, NJ

is the house at 20 sandy lane millville new jersey 08332 for rent? i heard it was.

Asked by kevin08332, Millville, NJ Wed Jul 10, 2013

Answers

2
Hello, I wanted to check in with you to see if you were still looking for a place! I am a local full time REALTOR here in Millville with TRUXTON REALTY LLC right across from the Riverfront. Have you ever thought about buying a home? The rates are still low which can help you get into a home of your own that can be cheaper then renting! There are programs available that can help you with up to 4% of your down payment, if you qualify. You can own a home with very little cash to output! Contact me-- Bernice Lawlor buy email, Bernice@TruxtonRealty.com Call or TEXT @ 856-332-1031 cell for more info to get started even if you're not in the position now I can give you tips on how to get ready!
I just checked. It is not for rent. Just for sale. If you need a house rental call me 609-501-3948. I am a Real estate agent for Century 21 Key Real Estate LLC in Millville, NJ