Carol, Home Buyer in Elma, NY

is the foreclosure 4br/3ba on mary janes lane, 14052 still available?

Asked by Carol, Elma, NY Sat Apr 11, 2009

Answers

2
I will find you foreclosures If you would like, banks are holding back at this time. call me anytime
YOUR AGENT IN ACTION
Carol,

the only property currently listed fro sale on Mary Jane, is 35 Mary Jane for 359,000. I don't have any other source to tell you if any of the others had actually gone thru a full foreclosure and sold right now. Foreclosures are tricky often times they can be in the beginings of the process when the intial judgements exc. are posted but then stop, then start again, then stop exc.... The best source is to suscribe to the buffalo law journel where most are posted. However many foreclosures do end up being offered thru the standard board of realtors mls either after a lender has gotten it back, or if any of the secondary market insurers get them they also offer them thru the multiple listing service as well
Web Reference: http://www.c21jerry.com