Angela, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

is 730 rock quarry road stillon the market?

Asked by Angela, Raleigh, NC Thu Oct 9, 2008

Answers

3
Hello Angela:

Currently the above home is in pending status as of 10/16/08. If you are looking for properties in this area and would like to work a buyer's agent, please do not hesitate to reach out for some assistance.

Enjoy this great fall weather we are having now!
Diana Braun, QSC, PS, TRC
Ammons Pittman GMAC Real Estate
919-582-0734
DBraun@apgamc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 19, 2008
It is back on the market now listed for $77,900. I'm happy to send you additional information or discuss what needs to be done.

Have a great day!
It is expired right now but should be coming back on the market with a new agent soon. It was a real fixer upper with the plumbing and other items missing! If you're looking for a fixer upper or investment home, I do have access to others in better shape for similar dollars.

I specialize in diatressed properties. I've helped hundreds of folks purchase these types of home for persoanl and investment use.

Feel free to drop me an email. I'm happy to discuss my free VIP Buyer Program with you. I literally just sat down at my desk from showing foreclosures off Rock Quarry Rd this morning!