Swestphyl, Home Buyer in 25414

is 152 patent house rd charles town for sale or has it sold, i cannot tell from info here?

Asked by Swestphyl, 25414 Sat Jan 30, 2010

Answers

3
This property is under contract
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 5, 2010
Thank you for your request for information. 152 Patent House Rd. has been under contract since mid-Dec. and is expected to close later this week ( per our MLS -March 6th). If you are not already working with a Realtor can I send you listings of other properties? Lynne Wiseman, ERA Liberty Realty,lewiseman@aol.com.
That property is under contract. It was a short sale. I know it is under contract because I actually had clients that showed interest in the property as well and were going to write on it but by the time my clients thought it out, and we were going to go back to it, found out that it had gone under contract. If you are looking for a property similar to that, give me a call (304)886-4022 and I will assist you. I actually have a property that will be coming on the market in the next week or so (a foreclosure) similar to that. My soon to be listing is a Colonial on 5.77 acres, fenced for horses, and has a 4 stall horse barn. You may email me if you like.
cware@kw.com
Cynthia