Home Buying in Peoria>Question Details

mdietrich, Other/Just Looking in Peoria, IL

is 3803 palmyra court a short sale or forclosure??

Asked by mdietrich, Peoria, IL Sat Feb 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/33423755-3803-W-Palmyra-Ct-Pe…

Answers

6
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
It is a short sale. I have experience in short sale, I currently have 2 going. Let me know if you would like help or more info.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
The answers the other agents have already given are correct...this is short sale, and yes short sales usually take longer than average to close, but it depends on how cooperative the owner/bank that holds the mortgage are with each other, and also upon how far along in the process they already might be. Like the other agents here, I also have experience with short sales, and I have sold other properties in this complex.I have been in the real estate business for 9 years and, I am an Accredited Buyer's Representative. I would be happy to answer your questions, show you the condo and assist you in the buying process. If you are interested, please call me direct 309/251-6265 or email KarenDuncan@TradersRealty.com

Karen Duncan
This is a short sale. It has been on the market at the same price for over 200 days. It sold for $73K in Oct of 2002, and again for $78,900 Jan of 2007. Short sales can take quite some time to close, just so you know.
I have sold condos in this complex before. I can certainly show you this unit if you have any interest. Put my 22 years experience to work for you.
I hope this info has been help to you. Please let me know if I can be of Real Estate service to you in the future.

Paul
Yes it is a short sale. Would that be something you would be interested in looking at?
That listing is a short sale.........are you familiar with short sales?

Greg McCoy