Home Buying in Fairfield>Question Details

Mark Kosofsky, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

is 355 mistywood lane a good location? Is it same school district as houses in town, a friend of mine lives on reef road.?

Asked by Mark Kosofsky, West Palm Beach, FL Fri Sep 7, 2012

Answers

2
Jay Cooke’s answer
Hi Mark,

Generally Realtor's don't use the term "good location". That could be construed as steering which is illegal. I can tell you there are two others houses for sale on the street with the highest listed at $900,000.
If you don't know the area, Google map it and look at the street and satellite views - this is always a good place to start.

The school info is found at this link: http://www.fairfieldschools.org/. Here you will find information and district maps or a search by street option.

Clients I've place in the town love it! So by all means contact your friend and ask about the town, schools etc. With house you are looking at, be aware that it is bank-owned and from the photographs looks like it will need some TLC - note the kitchen ceiling.

If I can be of help in any way please let me know.
Jay Cooke (2030 253-2920
Hi Mark,
The home that you're inquiring about is in a more rural area of Fairfield, generally known as 'Greenfield Hill', often over 1 acre parcels. 355 Mistywood Lane is approximately 6.5 miles from downtown Fairfield and the train station. Reef Road is in the 'beach' area, closer to downtown and is much more densely populated. Reef Road extends from the Post Road in downtown Fairfield and leads to the beach. It is approximately 1 mile long.
If you have questions about the schools for a specific address, you're best bet is to call the Board of Education for the most updated information. 203.255.8277
I hope this information helps.
Please feel free to call me if you have further real estate needs.
Take care,
Lauren L. Dunne
Prudential CT Realty
272 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
Member: NAR, CAR, MFCAR
laurendunne@prudentialct.com
Cell: 203.209.2301
Office: 203.227.5117
Fax: 203.227.5619 (please use cover sheet)
http://www.laurendunne.prudentialct.com