Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

jeremyamos50, Home Buyer in Callahan, FL

is it possible to find a nice house with land near Jacksonville?

Asked by jeremyamos50, Callahan, FL Fri Feb 22, 2013

Looking to relocate my family from Nashville, TN, really looking for privacy and land access, is this possible staying within a 30 to 45 minute comute to Jacksonville?

Answers

5
I have a five acre tract with a beautiful home... Not listed yet, family is considering downsizing, but if you are interested, give me a shout!

rosieflrealtor@yahoo.com
Hi Jeremy,

As indicated I would say that with distances and traffic it might be difficult staying within your time commute. Would plan at least an hour and you should be able to find something. Another factor is going to be how much you are willing to invest. Don't forget to consider schools and commute times to them as well.

I invite you to visit my website where you can key in on your search criteria to see what is available. Don't forget that not only is the I-10 corridor find but south on US 17 into Putnam county will serve just as well.

All the best
Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
877-331-3359
How much land are you looking for? Within 30 minutes there are definetely some available properties. I know of some off the market properties you may be interested in. Let me know if you would like me to send you the information.
Rick Reichard, Agent, Jacksonville, FL

Of course it is... it is all about what exactly you looking for and price range, size, etc ... I actually live in the Callahan area on property like you are describing (no mine is NOT for sale LOL), shoot me an email and I will discuss further with you...and send you some listings, no commitment or high pressure... I am a good ol boy ....

Rick Reichard

rick@firstcoasthomehunters.com
Hello Jeremy, the short answer is yes. Bear in mind that Jacksonville is the largest city (in land mass) in the country. You can drive close to an hour from one side of town to the other. You will find that the further you get from the coast the larger the lots tend to be. The same hold true with the age of the home. Older homes tend to have bigger lots. Just let me know what your needs are and I will send you nformation on all homes that match. Feel free to call or email me to get you started.

(904) 994-0493
info@nativesunrealty.com