Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

lsanchez419, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

is it a good value to buy at greenvalley ranch in denver in the 55 anolder?

Asked by lsanchez419, Denver, CO Fri Sep 21, 2012

Answers

4
Robert McGuire’s answer
ISanchez419,

The Fairways at Green Valley Ranch seem to be a good buy at this time. GVR is a great community that i lived in for 8 years starting in 2001. It is a quiet, diverse golf course community that is just 10 minutes from Park Hill in Denver. I would be glad to talk to you more about the new 55 and older community there. The best idea would be to meet me there and I can represent you as you check out the options to see who wel it will work for you in your particular situation. The link to the Fairways community is here - http://bit.ly/yoV66e . I am experienced in the purchase of new homes at GVR before and purchased a new home from them myself as well.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
The Fairway Villas is a great community! Oakwood Homes does a good job, but make sure you have a great agent watching out for YOUR best interests. New home builders agents represent the builders! Call me and I can give you some great advice on getting the best values from this builder!
Great question. The answer to the question depends on the price you are able to get the home for. Green Valley Ranch has been hit hard with Foreclosures and Short Sales. I do not see that stopping anytime soon. Do you have a specific place you are looking at? I can run a market analysis to show you the value compared to other recent sales. The neighborhood is increasing in value currently, with about a 5% increase so far this year. I can keep my eyes open for distressed sales so when you buy you would have instant equity.

Thanks!
Dan Wisdom
President of Wisdom Real Estate, Inc.
720-252-3854
wisdomrealestate@mac.com
It depends on what you are looking for in your next home. The Green Valley Ranch community has some nice amenities and continues to grow. If you enjoy golfing, then the golf course a big plus. I am a member at the Green Valley Ranch Golf Club and really enjoy the course. It is very well maintained and reasonable green fees. What are you looking for in your next home? Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Greg
___________________
greg@tjcrealestate.com
720-457-4520