Home Buying in Plainfield>Question Details

Ziad, Home Buyer in Plainfield, IL

is house still for sale?

Asked by Ziad, Plainfield, IL Thu Apr 4, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113824700-7003-Pyramid-Dr-Pl…

This is an approved short sale, are you working with a Realtor, your own Buyers Agent, if you are not
you probably should, especially if you are looking to make an offer on a short sale property. if you need
a recommendation let us know and we gladly send you one your way, your Buyers Agent, will then
find out if the property has offers on the table that have already been discussed or if you can still make
an offer on the property.
You need to do a few things before you are able to make an offer on any property, but especially if the
property is a short sale, or you end up in a multiple offer situation... Do not do this on your own.
work with an experienced local Realtor. Need a recommendation?
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Dear Ziad:

That property is still on the market under contract as a short sale. If you would like me to send you a list of currently available properties, please let me know as I would be happy to do so. Have a great weekend and if you should need further assistance I can be reached at 630-207-9456.

Michael Knecht
Charles Rutenberg Realty of Illinois
Hi Ziad,

Yes. The property is still on the market for $199,900. However, it is a short sale and is currently already under contract. It's only been on the market a total of 6 days but received a contract after only 4 days on 4/2/13.

With that said, I can show you numerous other similar homes if you're interested. Have you worked with a lender yet and received a loan pre-approval?

Thanks again,
Paris L. Smith, SPHR
CEO/Managing Broker
815-436-5511, off.
866-890-0659, fax.
Home Finders Real Estate, Inc.
Rental Finders Real Estate, Inc.