Home Buying in Marina Faire>Question Details

Stephanie, Home Buyer in San Leandro, CA

is any seagate townhouse for sale now in april?

Asked by Stephanie, San Leandro, CA Thu Apr 18, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Stephanie,
I have a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath D model for sale for $425K. Please let me know if you need any more information about it. It will be open on Sunday 4/27 from 2-4pm
Hi Stephanie,

Those townhomes are hard to come by and sell fast when they are up for sale. Now, I have a good friend who owns one and is on the fence about selling... she might be able to be persuaded off that fence. If interested in the possibilities, please contact me right away and I'll tell you more. Let me know if I may be able to offer you some assistance. I can be reached at 925 272-9141 or yamille@kosowanhomes.
thanks for your help, is she owns 2 0r 3 bedrooms? i saw number #52 is about preforeclose? is that right?
Flag Fri Apr 19, 2013
Sorry...when Seagate condos come up for sale, they are snapped up rather quickly. The last two that I sold in that area were in multiple offer situations. That hasn't changed much.

There are 5 other townhouses/condos for sale i San Leandro right now....perhaps one of them may interest you?

If you aren't already working with a realtor, perhaps you should. Then the realtor can set it up so that you are immediately notified whenever a listing meeting your requirements comes up for sale so that if you're ready, you can take immediate action.

Even better....you can change your search parameters at any time.

How may I help?
Hi Stephanie, at this time there are no townhouses for sale in the Seagate Community. I would be happy to send you any new listings in that complex if you would like to contact me.
My office # is 510-569-5439.