Home Buying in Boerne>Question Details

dawn_sunset2…, Home Buyer in Boerne, TX

is all boerne area a good neighborhood? houses look pretty affordable, but i don't want to live in a bad neighborhood

Asked by dawn_sunset2001, Boerne, TX Wed Nov 28, 2012

Answers

8
I'm not sure there is such thing as a "bad neighborhood" in Boerne. It's a great place to be. Great schools, great neighbors, the area is always appreciating in value like crazy, and its location relative to San Antonio is great.

So, let's get to the fun part... I can e-mail you all of the properties in and around Boerne that fit exactly with what you are looking for.. I'll e-mail them right to you and save you a ton of time and effort. I am REALLY familiar with the area as I have a ton of clients that bought out the Boerne Area, and this year, it seems like I'm all over every square inch...

Shoot me an e-mail, send me a text, or go old school and give me a call. I'll send you everything currently for sale, give you some accurate data to work with, and help you save a ton on a home out there. I can also get you some financing that no one will match... I'll explain how I pull that one off later.. but you will thank me! :)

Jason C Campbell
Platinum Top 50 Finalist
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Hi Dawn,

Boerne is a great town in which to live. I've lived here in Boerne for 15 years, 6 of which I taught math at the middle schools, so I'm very familiar with the diverse neighborhoods in the area.

The good thing about this area, is that this is not a cookie cutter community. You can be in the middle of it all, or tucked away on some acerage where it's nice and quiet.

As stated by another agent who answered your question, use an agent when buying/selling real estate, and make sure they do their due dilegence in providing you with current and accurate market statistics.

I'm more than happy to talk with you in greater detail about the different areas of Boerne, as well as what's down the pipeline in regards to the growth of Boerne.

Tracy Schroder
Keller Williams - Boerne
http://tracyhomesales.yourkwagent.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hi Lisa,
As a proud resident of Fair Oaks Ranch, I'd be delighted to introduce you to our area, it's amenities and unique attributes. Yes, it is a good area to buy, live life and enjoy both local and nearby benefits of San Antonio. Feel free to contact me for personal and private consultation.

Dale Pearson, MBA
Broker-Owner
Area Specialist
NWSA Realty
830-480-9955
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
Dawn,

Boerne, like most places, has some areas and neighborhoods that are nicer than others. I love living in Boerne because of the small town atmosphere, but then there's great shopping and San Antonio just 15 minutes or so down the road (I-10.) In the other direction, you have other charming places to visit such as Comfort (15 miles) or Fredericksburg (45 miles.) I think it's the best of all worlds!

If you would like, I can set up a search for you. I just need to know your price range and basic wants and needs (number of bedrooms, baths) and whether you would like to have acreage or live in town.

Thanks so much for your interest in Boerne!

Sheri Bailey
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
Dawn,
Boerne is a nice town that has new and older homes. Here is a link that has pretty much all of the demographics for the area, there is also a link for the crime rate in Boerne. If I can help you at least start the looking process, please dont hesitate to contact me. Whoever you decide to use to represent you in the real estate transaction. Please make sure they pull recent sales com parables to make sure you are not paying too much for a prospective property. Happy Holidays!

Thank You,
Steve Johnson
Relocation Specialist
Fine Homes International
Prudential Don Johnson
18534 Fourty-Six Parkway Suite 1C
Spring Branch, TX 78070
Cell: (210) 325-1833
Bus: (830) 438-5540
Fax: (830) 438-6730
sjjohnson@gvtc.com

Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services:

Http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
The question is subjective; therefore if unfamiliar with the area, visit the neighborhood several times to get a sense of belonging. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
I love living in Boerne.i think its a beautiful place to live. Call me and we can look in many areas here to find what you are looking for.
210 343 9435
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
Hi, You can visit http://www.Hom,eFair.com and click on the city reports section for in-depth crime stats and area demographics. Other options for crime are http://www.SpotCrime.com and http://www.CrimeReports.com

Chris