fussel6, Other/Just Looking in Suffern, NY

is 89 Spook Rock Road,suffern,ny sold? I see it is off the market.

Asked by fussel6, Suffern, NY Sun Oct 7, 2012

Answers

4
Seems to me this was a very overpriced listing with On Market time of aver 400+ days. If you need to receive automatic listings on all properties in this price range or area with no abligation email me at allan.erps@randrealty.com oe cell @ 845-304-3040. I can then send you all new listings & price changes instantly. Want the great service you deserve?? Just get in touch, I am always accessible. Regards Allan
Hi, This property went off the market 9/ 2. If you would like to see it I can arrange it.

Please contact me at 845-709 7230
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Any local agent/realty office can provide the information, consider a call...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
You can search for homes on this site and others and you will find a mixed bag of homes that are for sale, homes that have been sold, homes that are not on the market, postings for foreclosures that you cannot buy because they are not on the market and other items of interest.

My suggestion is that you associate yourself with a local Realtor who is knowledgeable in the market in which you want to buy. Sit down with the Realtor and discuss what it is that you are trying to accomplish. Learn about the condition of your local market, the availability of houses in your price range, and what it will take to achieve your goal. Get preapproved for financing if you are not a cash buyer so that you will be ready to make an offer when the right opportunity presents itself.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012