Ann D. Jones,  in San Diego, CA

is 6470 Lake apopka available to buy?

Asked by Ann D. Jones, San Diego, CA Sun May 13, 2012

Answers

5
My research shows that this house had a trustee sale on 1/19/2012. It was last sold in 2005.
This may be a bank owned property and being prepared to go on the market.
I will do some more research.
Great views
Janet McCarthy
Connect Realty
jmccarthyhomes@gmail.com
858-243-5719
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
Hi Ann,

This property, as you know has an offer in to the bank that they're working with. You may still be able to submit a back-up offer. Would you like me to see if the seller is willing to take one?

You can also still look at other available properties in San Carlos. I can send you some listings if you'd like. I know the market well, because I live right near there.

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
Hi Ann,
If you are interested in San Carlos, there are lots of great properties that are still accepting offers. Feel free to call me or email me and I can send you a list.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
Hi Ann:

I am not sure what Darin the Home Inspector is seeing as it last sold in 2005 and is not currently listed on the local MLS (Sandicor). That is not to say that it could be for sale by owner, but if it is not listed on the MLS, it really doesn't get seen. What makes you think that it might be for sale?

Understand that homes may be (unbeknownst to the owner) advertised online by third parties for various self serving reasons. Call a trusted and competent realtor to get the most accurate information. There is no cost to you for doing so and the right agent can actually be a big help to you even if you are "just looking."

BeachBrokerBill
DRE CA 01775528
(760) 525-8698
Looks to me like it is on the MLS