Peter, Home Buyer in California

is $235K consider a good deal in Corona CA 92880? the house is only 1315 sq/ft but I am looking for the 2800

Asked by Peter, California Tue Oct 21, 2008

is $235K consider a good deal in Corona CA 92880? the house is only 1315 sq/ft but I am looking for the 2800 ......basically I am ready to buy but I have saved this for the right moment ....any good advice???

Answers

3
Good evening Peter:

Here is my advice to you. You are on the right track if you have studied the Corona area and have decided on a particular area. The next step is to study the homes that sold in that area. This will give you a very good idea of what homes are really worth in your target area. Then you will be able to “see” a bargain when it comes onto the market. And the bargains are out there! A Realtor, (such as myself), can really help you with this process. Realtors are equipped with the Multiple Listing Service, and many other powerful tools, not to mention lots of experience, at finding deals. Why go it alone? I can set up email notification when new homes become available in your target area. We can preview homes as they come available each week. Give me a call. (951) 237-3229
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 26, 2008
Hi Peter:

My best advice is to first be pre qualified so that you know the price range that is comfortable for you, what you will need in down payment and what your payments will be, then find a Realtor who understands your needs and wants. Even though you have asked for 92880, that is a large area, there are other things that might also be important. Bedrooms, Baths, one or two story, size of yard, mello roose etc. All of these things are filters that can be used by your Realtor to best provide you with information so that you can make a decision that is best for you and your family. I would love to be able to help you. Any homes that your are looking at I can give you the most recent sales that are comparable to that home and what their condition and amenities where.
Give me a call or at the very least another realtor that you can connect with to help you with the information you need.

Diana 909-945-5763
Web Reference: http://www.dianam.com
http://www.coronaestates.com/tmForm.php submit all information and get an automated FREE market evaluation on the home you are inquiring about.
Feel free to call me if any questions. The Market Snap shot provided by Corona Estates is truly a state of the art tool. hope it helps. Ursus