Home Buying in North Reading>Question Details

Darlene Lang…, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

is 8 Cleek Ct. still on the market

Asked by Darlene Langley, Boston, MA Sun Jul 14, 2013

Answers

3
Since you know what kind of property you want, I would contact a local real estate professional to help with this answer and to save time and money.

They can use the one that you missed, to help find another like it.

(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
It is under agreement and is due to close at the end of the month. I'll let you know if I t comes back on the market.
Hi Darlene,

this property is currently under agreement and scheduled to clos 8-27 but have your buyer's agent keep an eye on it (and others currently on the market) as sometimes properties that go under agreement do come back on the market if they can not meet the contingencies. I hope this helps let us know if you have any more questions. info@wenrealty.com
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com