Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

rps, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

investor seeking recommendations

Asked by rps, Sacramento, CA Wed Mar 6, 2013

I am thinking about property under 200k. Should be in a crime free area and easy to rent out. I would like recommendations about the areas. Also any one specializes in investors who want to buy and rent out property remotely without physically visiting ?

Answers

13
Francisco J Gonzalez’s answer
You dont have to be physically at the property, smart phone ,emails and videos make it all happens, specially if you are 3000 miles way,. we have an international company that can do this for you, feel free to contact me asap, the market for renters is the next thing in Real Estate, all those foreclosures are becoming investors properties, dont be left behind.

Francisco Gonzalez
First Service realty Real Living
http://www.realLiving-FSR.com
Direct 786-200-1498
office 305-825-2525
fax 305-825-2502
fgonzalezrealtor@gmail.com
Give me a call I will do my best to help you and show you what is available at your budget.

Michael Salazar
Elite Sales Group
2665 South Bayshore Drive
Miami, FL 33133
E-mail: Michael@LuxuryPropertyAgent.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 6, 2014
Update - expecting a cap rate of 5-7%.
Good evening,

I work a lot with domestic and foreign investors. I have a large portfolio of properties to offer starting from condos, duplexes, triplexes, townhomes and single family homes.
Please contact me at meg@viviendarealtors.com or call me at 305.877.2880 for more information. I will be happy to assist you finding the best deal in no time.

Meg Sahdala

E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
I can provide you with references from other outside Florida investors I have serviced. With every property you consider for purchase I will provide sold and rent comps, arrange full inspections and title services, schedule repairs/refresh if necessary, place the property for rent once you close and assign a property manager. Please feel free to visit my profile and choose "contact me" so that I can better assist you.
I personally know Miami Dade & Broward, At Yaffe International Realty we have Agents that specialize in investors. Of course there are different locations and it also reflects of the cap rate you are looking for. I you need any help in Real estate in Miami do not hesitate to contact me directlly and one of our professionals Agents can help you.
Cape Coral has one lowest crime rates in all of FL. Vacation Rental market is very strong here. I'd be happy to share more information if I know more about your goals.
Hi rps
I can find you whatever you want,you just need to call me 305 300 8540,let me know when you can see houses
An we'll seal the deal.
Anthony k
=

After reviewing program #10, #12 and #15 below, please call me to go over loan options.

1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!
2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too!
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!
5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!
6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan
7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc
9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Rental Property

------------STATED INCOME ALT Loan programs-------------
11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo
12) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop. – No min. credit!
13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo
14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo
15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo
16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo
17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
#204296

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====
You or your trusted representative should ALWAYS visit potential properties. If you don't see the property, how do you know if it has Chinese drywall, termites, roof leaks, etc.
I am a realtor in a small town in Florida near Gainesville where the University of Florida is. I manage properties and have 6 rentals myself. I manage 7 others for my friends (customers). I have found that mobile homes are very popular for rentals and less expensive. Let me know if I can help. My email is myrajillb@aol.com and my phone is 352-481-2376

Myrajill Barker
Hello rps,

Is your investment strategy in condos, townhouses, single family houses, or multi-family houses?

There are some lovely areas where you find homes under $200k. I work with several people who tell me what they want, how much they want to spend, and the amount of return they expect to get on their investment. All paperwork can be done by email. Money can be wire transferred to the escrow and closing agents.

I will email you with the property info including photos. I have a management company that will take care of collecting & depositing rent money to your account. They will respond to any requests for repairs. They will arrange for gardening and pool maintenance (if you buy a single family house with a pool).

Once your purchase is complete, I will work to find a tenant as quickly as possible. Credit and background checks will be run on prospective tenants.

Please contact me directly and figure out exactly what you would like to invest in.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.interinvestments.com

We specialize in buying and managing properties for out-of-town investors. Contact me at 786-300-1254 so we can discuss your requirements in detail.