Home Buying in Downtown>Question Details

hotillc, Home Buyer in 78701

investor looking for more investore to purchese comercial propertys downtown austin!!

Asked by hotillc, 78701 Sun Nov 25, 2012

Answers

3
If you're looking for investment partners, I would recommend getting involved with some Real Estate networking groups who meet regularly in almost every city in the greater Austin area. If you do not yet have a Commercial Realtor to assist you, I can recommend one who is very good and is clued into a lot of properties that are not even on the market. He has helped out many of my clients and they have all been very, very happy with his services! Just let me know if you need any help from him… Thanks, Joe
Its easy to find investors for downtown commercial properties. The problem is finding someone willing to sell the downtown Austin Properties. Most cash flowing or development properties do not have sellers willing to let them go. If you have anything under $3 mil, please contact me ASAP as I have a list of buyers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Hi, Hotillc.
If I read your question correctly, it seems you are interested in finding investors as partners for commercial properties - yes? I'd suggest tapping into the local real estate investor networking groups. There are a couple in Austin, one is definitely a better time investment than the other.