martha, Other/Just Looking in Royal Palm Beach, FL

interesting in know what it would be to rent as oppose to actually buying the home?

Asked by martha, Royal Palm Beach, FL Mon May 28, 2012

Answers

4
Only a few of the homes available for sale today are also for rent. If you are asking about monthly costs very often in today's market with mortgage rates so low the monthly mortgage payment could be less than you would pay in rent for the same property. With a mortgage the taxes and interest that you pay on the property are tax deductible as is part of the closing costs for the first year. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Lesli Fioretti
homefinder4u@aol.com
954-695-0549 cell
561-964-3374 fax
Martha,

So much depends on what type of home you are looking for but in most cases you will find that purchasing in today's market is much less expensive than renting. That is why the investor market has gone crazy and this is driving the great gal estate rebound on the last year from the bottom up.

If you would like to send me a particular address of properties you are interested I would be happy to put together a rent vs purchase comparison for you.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
We have found that over a period of time, rent does not appreciate appreciably.
It may not be available for rent. In fact, it probably isn't. But call a local Realtor and ask.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA