Pam Moore, Home Buyer in New York, NY

interest in foreclosure home on woodruff place east drive

Asked by Pam Moore, New York, NY Tue Jul 30, 2013

Answers

5
Are you interested in seeing foreclosures in the Indianapolis area? I can show you! Email me @ tmyers@c21scheetz.com

Tori Myers
Realtor - CENTURY 21 Scheetz
(765) 434-2838
Pam,

There are currently 4 properties for sale on Woodruff. There is only one on Woodruff East. It is not foreclosed on. You may have seen an old listing or you saw signs in a window for a home not yet on the market. I would be happy to send you want is on the Market in Woodruff. Do you have a phone or email I can contact you on. The house on Woodruff East for sale is 828 WOODRUFF PL E DR listed for $175,000 let me know if I can help with anything else.

James Metro
317 730 0009 call or text
metro@kw.com
Pam,

I would be happy to help you. Do you have any information on the property you're interested in (address)?

I look forward to your response.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
317-590-3434 direct
Good afternoon Pam,

I've been helping First Time Buyers for 23 years as a mortgage professional and I will tell you what I have always told my clients here in New York: If you are a First Time Buyer, steer clear of foreclosures and short sales.

Foreclosures are someone else's headache. The home probably has not been well-maintained and you're a First Time Buyer adjusting to paying a mortgage. Do you really want to walk in the door to someone else's deferred maintenance that YOU will have to pay for? Also, if you're thinking there are deals to be had in terms of lower prices, mostly those "deals" go to professional investors who can pay cash, negotiate hard with a Lender, and close fast.

There are plenty of motivated Sellers with their homes listed on your local MLS. Go find a good Local Mortgage Banker, get prequalified, then find a great, experienced Realtor, and buy the home you want at the price you're willing to pay.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
1010 Northern Blvd. Suite 234
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
I'd love to help. Feel free to call me at 317-694-0087. Christi Coffey