Home Buying in Kissimmee>Question Details

Idalia, Other/Just Looking in Kissimmee, FL

information regarding these properties? 4647 Eagle Peak Dr, Kissimmee, ,427, Waterford Way Kissimmee, and 1057 SOARING EAGLE LN, KISSIMMEE

Asked by Idalia, Kissimmee, FL Sat Jun 29, 2013

Hi there.

Well to answer your question:

4647 Eagle Peak appears to have been recently foreclosed on, but the owner is disputing it. There is no clear indication of what is going to happen with it right now.

427 Waterford Way is now bank owned. The bank took title a couple of months ago. They must be currently getting it ready to put on the market. If you are interested, I can set you up to receive notifications in Waterford whenever anything new comes on the market. That way you will know right away.

1057 Soaring Eagle in currently under contract.

In the 2 weeks since you posted this, a few more homes have come on the market in Eagle Pointe. Here is a link to the 4 homes currently available. 1 is bank owned, the other 3 are traditional sales. 1 is located right next door to the one you inquired about at 1057 Soaring Eagle.

If you are interested in my assistance, please feel free to contact me either via phone or email.

Becky Burke
Morris Williams Realty
Hi Idalia, Here are the only two properties for sale in Eagle Pointe and Waterford at this time. There are two in Eagle Pointe and none in Waterford at this time.

Cathy Starkweather
La Rosa Realty, LLC
Realtor & Investment Home Specialist
01.407.274.8476 / cathy@jerrybarker.com
Hi Idalie:

None of these homes are available for sale right now. Below is the link to properties that rae actually for sale in Kissimmee.

Hope this helps & please let me know if you have any questions.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Hi Idalia, Waterford Way sold, Eagle Peak is off the market, and Soaring Eagle is currently pending. Would you like some help in finding something in the area. I live and work in Kissimmee, and know the area and market well. I would be happy to work with you to find a property that fits what you are looking for. Email me deanking@iris-int.com

Looks like these homes are no longer on the market. Please feel free to contact me so I can help you find properties that are currently on the market in Kissimmee.

Carrie Courtney
Changing Latitudes Real Estate