Chenequa Mcd…, Other/Just Looking in Duncanville, TX

in the process living in bear creek ranch area( built ) lancaster,tx $137000 no extra with really no backyard but 2,000 sqft good???

Asked by Chenequa Mcduff, Duncanville, TX Thu May 5, 2011

Answers

3
Laura Cobb’s answer
Chanequa it depends on many things. If you need an agent I would be happy to help. I also have inventory in Lancaster that you might like to view. Similar square footage but lower list price. Please contact me for more details.
Your buyers agent needs to discuss this with you UNLESS the property is comp'd no professional can render an opinion

If you don't have a buyers agent contact my office

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
It really does depend on your needs and wants. If you need a backyard, you should continue looking. If you are working with an agent, your agent should run a comparative market analysis on the sold homes in that area. If the average sale price is alot lower, and the house is not updated, then obviously, you are not getting a good deal. If you are not already working with an agent and would like my help, please do not hesitate to call.
Liz Renfro
Realtor at William Davis Realty
214-924-9676
lrenfro@sbcglobal.net