Seann, Home Buyer in 46142

im trying to find out what taxes and fees there would be if i buy a home outright in Greenwood, IN, 46142

Asked by Seann, 46142 Mon Aug 30, 2010

the homes listed for around 120000 dollars but has a taxable value of 240000

Answers

4
Rob Ertman’s answer
Your local Real Estate Agent can easily tell you what the taxes are because the amount is usually on the Metrolist. In reference to fees your agent can get a break down from the title company.
Seann,
This is a hard question to answer. It depends on many thngs like is back taxes still due, or is it a purchase from a seller out right. Is it a short sale? I would be willing to work with you on this I'm a short sale and forecloser expert in Greenwood having handled over 500 short sale/forclosers in the past 3 years.

The other fees you will have is title insurance that protects you in case the dead has issues that come up after the purchase.

There are many answers and it all comes down to how and from whom the property is being purchased.

If you want me to help you please give me a call
Jim Weaver
KW realty
317-313-2244
Sean I would need more info to accurately advise you on those questions. If you are asking about back taxes or something of that nature. If you are inquiring about prorated taxes I would need to know what the yearly
taxes are. Unfortunatly there are too many factors to answer you question. If you would like to email me with the
property detail feel free

Brad Osborne
Taxes would depend on the assessed value but also the exemptions that have been filed. If you want to email me the BLC # or the address I can tell you what they are or email you the tax record. The seller will usually pay the taxes up through day of closing. You willl be credited the taxes on the HUD 1 at closing. Ohter fees woudl depend on yoru financing arrangements etc. I woudl be happy to help and teh seller wil pay the commission in almost all transactions.
Stacey Kiernan, CRS, ABR, ASP
Principal Broker
HR Realty Group LLC
317-723-3956-O
317-723-3958-F
317-513-0141-Cell
1-866-HOMERUN-TF
stacey@hrrealtygroup.com
www. hrrealtygroup.com
facebook.com/Stacey.Kiernan
Twitter.com/StaceyKiernan
Linkedin.com/in/staceyhrr