David, Home Buyer in Tarpon Springs, FL

im thinking of buying a condo in pine ridge for 100000 and was wondering is there any houses for the same

Asked by David, Tarpon Springs, FL Sun Nov 9, 2008

money but not the high fees monthly

Answers

2
Hi David,
There are no single family homes in that same area for $100K. Pine Ridge is situated off East Lake Road and it is located near great parks, close to the beach and great restaurant and shopping. I have just listed a 2/2 condo, in perfect move in condition, kitchen has been completly remodeled, beautiful for $89K! A deal of a life time! If you would like more info, please do not hesitate to call me. If you are looking for single family homes for $100K or less, I can give you some information on homes in the Holiday and New Port Richey area. Good luck with your search. You can reach me at 727-403 8449 Beatrice Dusheiko, Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008
With todays market it is possible. Feel free to search the entire MLS on my home search button at http://BuyersOnlyLighthouse.com or contact me and I will send you a questionaire you can fill out about your wants and needs and I will set you up a customized search and email you the properties that fit your criteria.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008