Home Buying in 65708>Question Details

marrysehrt, Renter in Monett, MO

im renting a home that is in forclosure and was wondering about the keys for cash program

Asked by marrysehrt, Monett, MO Fri Jul 27, 2012

the house is currently under forclosure

Help the community by answering this question:


Some banks offer a cash for keys (CFK) option to help the tenant defray costs included with moving. Expect a real estate agent to contact you on behalf of the bank once the home has been foreclosed on. The bank expects to receive the property in "broom clean" shape as a condition of the CFK offer. Typically the bank makes a CFK offer through the agent. This offer is normally negotiable in terms of amount of offer and move out date.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer